Tanzania safari 1- Day - ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK VISIT
» Boca Raton » Boca Raton » Boca Raton
Price varies by group size
Lowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 24 hours
Departs: Boca Raton, Boca Raton
ABOUT ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
The Arusha National Park, a small (137 sq km) but beautiful African park, is the closest Tanzanian National Wildlife Park to both the famous “safari town” of Arusha (29 km), as well as the Kilimanjaro International Airport, thus making it ideal for day safaris, even from Moshi (65 km).
Not only is the wildlife in the Arusha National Park abundant, but it is also one of the most beautiful and topographically varied game reserves in Tanzania. The African Arusha National Park’s three most significant features include the rugged Mount Meru (Tanzania’s second highest peak at 4566m),
What's Not Included
Flights, Additional Park fees, Tipping the crew, Visas
- YOUTH: Age: 5 - 15
- ADULT: Age: 16 - 120
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.